Sunday, April 18, 2010

Time


Time is a funny thing. We always wish it away, yet we want more of it. I realize more and more with age that I wish away more of my life than I should. Just today for example, I was at work and kept looking at the clock wishing it was four O'clock so I could go home. Then when I got home I caught my self wanting more time to be outside and more time to do my homework. As humans, we are never satisfied. Its sad but that is just how we are. I wish I could say I always had the perfect amount of time in each day to do whatever I wanted and also have as little time as possible to do the things I don't enjoy doing. Life is short and we should all appreciate every second of it but it seems to be impossible. I know if I am having a bad day all I want is for the day to be over but if I am having a good time all I want is more time. I just think life is funny in that way. We never seem to be content with the time that we have. We under appreciate experiences we have in life and if only we opened our eyes to more we would appreciate life a heck of a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment